Confidential payroll services
Running your own payroll can be time consuming and complicated, particularly with the ever increasing complexity of taxation and employment legislation. There is an increasing burden on business to comply with these issues and non-compliance can lead to substantial penalties.
We can prepare payrolls for businesses with 2 to 200 staff, and even if you only have a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll. Our service is comprehensive and confidential and includes:
• Computer generated payslips
• Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
• Completion of statutory forms (including year end P60s/P11Ds)
• Summaries and analysis of staff costs
• Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia termination payments.
• Processing of pension contributions
The recent introduction of Auto Enrolmentof Workplace Pensions has brought yet another layer of bureaucracy on business owners. The rules of Auto Enrolment are complex and with initial fines at £400 plus daily fines of £500 for employers with up to 50 employees you cannot afford to get things wrong. So far there have been numerous employers suffering penalties with Swindon Town Football Club being fined a total of £22,900 for AE breaches during the summer of 2016.
To support our clients we have created our own Auto Enrolment Survival Kit™ to help clients solve their AE requirements. The Survival Kit is designed to help you deal with these issues yourself or you may simply prefer to let us take away the headache and process it for you as part of our payroll bureau work.
When running a hectic business you cannot afford to use valuable time making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. However you do need to be aware how this legislation affects your company and its directors. We can help by carrying out the company secretarial duties for you. Our services include:
• Company formations
• Preparation and filing of statutory returns
• Preparation of all documentation (such as minutes and resolutions)
• Maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc)
• General advice on company law
We can work-out the right figures for you
For more information and advice on payroll services, call: