Different from other accountants
We work much more closely with our clients than traditional accountants. We are selective in the clients that we act for, as we want to enjoy our business relationships. We want to get to know our clients businesses inside out, enabling us to easily identify problems and spot opportunities.
We want to help improve profits and encourage growth.
Our mission is to always add value
Whatever we do for you, we will always carry out our work with the aim of adding value to your business. We run a very cost effective business by making the most of modern technology, but we will never be the cheapest solution. John Ruskin defined value as follows:
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s also unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it’s well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough money to pay for something better.”
A unique feature of our service is fixed price agreements
Once we have established your needs we will give you a guaranteed fully inclusive price from the start. This will give you peace of mind and no surprise bills.
Our philosophy is to provide a high value service by:
• Providing the best possible service
• Aiming to continually exceed our clients’ expectations
• Making the time to really listen to the needs of our clients
• Suggesting ideas to improve profits and help the business grow
• Providing professional expertise in order to proactively identify opportunities and provide solutions
• Providing additional specialist services to supplement the traditional accounting and taxation work
• Being an indispensable part of your business