Ensure your business is a success
Every business must plan ahead in order to ensure success, but it is too easy to succumb to the daily pressures of work and delay or ignore strategic planning. The result of poor planning is often rushed and misinformed decisions, over/under capacity, inefficiency and missed opportunities.
Every business owner needs to invest time in developing a long-term plan, starting with what you want to achieve from your investment and what your reasons for being in business are, and then developing a plan to help achieve these objectives.
We are well placed to help you develop these plans and have a considerable pool of experience and expertise to draw on. The financial aspects are usually the backbone to any business plan and you need to ensure that this aspect has been adequately dealt with in your plan.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company)
• Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors
• Assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance
• Help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts
• Carry out registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
• Set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements